Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Hate School and I Hate All of You!

Phil Rizzuto has passed away. This is BAD NEWS, SON.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Phil Rirruto?"

Somehow, New York Yankee fan art is more appropriate than The Office fan art. The Rizzuto picture is reverent, while THIS...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...is just kind of creepy. Okay, really creepy.

Onward and upward. I had a couple of shows on the ol' DVR, Damages and Mad Men, seven episodes worth that I finally deleted last night. I just sat there for a while and thought to myself, "I'm never going to have the time or desire to sit around and watch this shit." So it wasn't a big deal. Then I read an article in USA Today, and Robert Bianco, whose tastes tend to run similar to my own, was calling Mad Men the best show of the summer. Perfect timing. Oh well. The upside is, I don't have to actually acknowledge that Vincent Kartheiser is still employable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I may look sullen, but I'm smiling on the inside, because I ruined Angel. What up?

Oh Kartheiser. I remember him in this movie Alaska when he was just a lad, co-starring with Thora Birch. That sure did suck.

Too bad Keith reads this blog at the pace of one paragraph per day and thus will never catch up, because I'm sure he'd be first out 'da limo with some VK defense.

We're now three weeks, or TWENTY-ONE DAYS out from the second most holy day in all of September (the most holy day will of course be getting its own countdown once September 4th comes to pass), the release of The Office Season 3 on the Digital Video/Versatile Disc format. All praise to its name.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
High Priestess Jenna demands an offering of $32.49. Pre-order your copy at Amazon today!

3 comments:

Funky D said...

Yeah, that dude's name is too close to Kornheiser for his apparent lameness.

Andy said...

I know, right? Did you post this after you left? 9:55? LAME.

Funky D said...

Well, I'm a lame dude. Couldn't fucking fall asleep either. So much hate (not for you, but for my recent sleep struggles).