Okay, enough of that bullshit.
Speaking of t-shirts, I saw a dude on the bus this morning wearing a Shawn Michaels tee. The back says "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" or something like that, while the front is just "HBK" only the letters are wrapped in THORNS. I understand that Shawn is a religious guy, and that's fine, but isn't that kind of imagery comparing him to, rather than being reverent of, Jesus? Here, you decide.

I'm disappointed in my imagination lately. I only seem to have insane dreams when I drink these days. Here's what I had to contend with last night. I was doing some kind of research in a spooky old house, possibly for Danny Glover (he was involved, but not entirely sure what his role was), and in the dream I kept being afraid of going into certain rooms, looking out certain windows, etc. But then, I had COURAGE... and nothing happened. Seriously. I convinced myself in the dream that the supernatural didn't exist, and indeed, I went unmolested by all manner of beasties as I did my research.
WHAT THE H!?
This is a DREAM. I should be besieged by horrible creatures at every turn in a haunted house scenario. Where were the zombies!?

Vampires!?

Whoa. Vampire Willow is a 2.
Werewolves?

GHOSTS?

Hell, I'd have taken a good old fashioned Psycho Killer.

NOTHIN'. Life went about its scheduled course! It's enough to drive a man to drink, I swear to God. Thank Jenna for keeping me strong and sober at least four days a week.
We're under the two week mark now, with THIRTEEN DAYS remaining until The Office Season 3 is helping me to stare at CRTs for days on end!

I know what you're thinkin', Krasinski. Don't you do it.

13 comments:
Nice template, doggy. And yes, mo' monsters, less problems.
Which template was it when you posted that? I went through about ten trying to find one that didn't chop my pictures off.
Yeah, not this one. You just gotta flip your archive links and you're good to go.
Oh, and my link disappeared.
:( How do I flip my archive links? I want to go back.
If you go to the "Page Elements" section in your Template section, you should be able to go into the blog archive "element" and uncheck "show oldest entries first." Does that make sense?
Okay, how does that help me?
You'd rather have your 2004 posts listed first and broken out by month than your 2007 posts? That's all it did, obviously. If you don't want that, then you should change back.
You should also be able to go into Page Elements and re-add your links section.
Also, I'm happy when you talk about relationships on here because otherwise it doesn't seem like I hear much about them.
You can ASK, you know.
Would you care to see HP with me Friday? Have some food?
Well, it does not have to be HP, but I seem to be bamboozled out of seeing it every day off I have.
Instead of making the layout crappy, make the pictures smaller!
...but I suppose we already talked about it and you said emphatically, DO NOT WANT!"
:-(
Shrinking 1-3 pictures a day is more work than just changing the template. My way wins.
Post a Comment