Go check out the Walk Hard trailer on the YouTubez. I can't decide if it looks awesome or terrible. It's sometimes a really fine line. Grandma's Boy toes it very well. Employee of the Month stumbled right over into terrible from the word "Go" despite what some readers may think. Anyway, Jenna basically plays June Carter Cash and looks hot. What else is new?
Speaking of Jenna, which I rarely get a chance to do, Keith and I saw part of The Brothers Solomon tv ad last night, which featured her fairly prominently. Didn't get a sense of the film itself because of ol' Mr. "OH GOD SPOILERS CAN'T LOOK FAST FORWARD NOW ANDY!" but it's got Will Arnett starring, and that's not so bad.
Keith came over for the RAW program last night, and it was all right. Mr. Kennedy and Carlito had a boring match that Keith kept trying to justify based on the crowd reaction to it. Lukewarm isn't much of a step up from nothing, dude. Get over it. Also, the McMahon bastard progeny is officially a boy. Big surprise there. Hard to build to Hunter squashing a chick, right?
All right, not much today, but I do want to put positive vibes out with today's Jenna pic. It's another of her holding her SAG award. Just trying to get that award winning pedigree out into the ether before the Emmys next month. Fingers crossed!
Also, as you were doubtlessly wondering, it is now FOURTEEN DAYS, or two weeks, until the greatly anticipated release of The Office Season 3 on the most celebrated of all media formats, DVD.

Very nice, but how about something with wings? And maybe carrying a sphere of some sort? Super.

3 comments:
What's The Brothers Solomon? My mouth hurts.
I'll bet. I actually watched the full trailer and it seems to be Will Arnett and Will Forte as sheltered, home schooled guys trying to produce a grandchild to give their dying father something to live for. Looks iffy.
You and alvarez are IN on "it!"
Post a Comment