Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where is Lee?

Seriously, why am I doing this blog if Lee Masheter isn't reading it anymore? Sure, I found a gimmick/passion that makes it much easier for me to post regularly, but without readers, I'm shouting into the abyss! THE ABYSS I TELL YOU.

Sorry. I still appreciate you, Andrew. And Adam, occasionally. Jackson, get with it. Cody, Jason, I know you're reading. Stop being punks and comment.

Nothing much to report today. I've sill got that Islands song stuck in my head. I thought that listening to it a bunch would drive it away but it's clinging on more tenaciously than ever. How great is Poppa Large by Ultramagnetic MCs though, huh? Seriously, man.

I re-registered at this message board I went to a lot back in 2003 or so called Pro Wrestling Scoops. It was always pretty bad, but at least back then it was small enough to have useful conversations about the Professional Wrestling. Now it's got a jillion members and they all just post without reading anything anyone said prior in a given thread. Awful. Even though it was worthless even in its heyday, there were always a least 30 people signed on at any given time of day just waiting to get outraged by me posting a short story about my homosexual relationship with Jeff Hardy, or talking about how rad blowing pot smoke into my cat's face when Bill Goldberg comes to the ring is. Now, say anything like that, and it's the BANHAMMER before you even know what hit you. Squares.

Whatever though. Outtie 5k

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Check out Fancy New Beesly with her Blackberry. Ballin'!

9 comments:

Funky D said...

Fancy indeed. Maybe an appearance by the BANHAMMER here at the blog would liven things up a bit. Well, I would probably be the only person to ban, so maybe not. Don't ban me.

Andy said...

If I could ban people, I would have gone power mad ages ago and my blog would be in even worse shape than it already is.

Funky D said...

Blog updated!

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to Andrew. You can't judge a blog by its comments.

Funky D said...

Oh, so you are reading mine now too, Adam?

Funky D said...

big shot on the east coast

Andy said...

What the fuck was that all about?

Andy said...

Not the UMC thing, the weird comment for Adam.

Funky D said...

You know, if I can't judge my blog by its comments, then Adam is surely reading it, seeing as how he is NOT COMMENTING.