Yep, Keith and I have been HELD UP by complications with our entirely legitimate planned method of viewing WWE's Great American Bash pay per view. Since it is now 9:48 and he lives across town, my assumption is that we won't be watching this thing tonight. He's supposed to call me back when it finishes uh... being legally purchased, at which point we may have a LIVE BLOG UPDATE where I tell you all what he says!
Hey, I just saw THIS (below), which means I may be selling off my seasons 2, 3, and 4 in the very near future in preparation for spending way too much money on something with slick packaging. Ballin'!

I'm such a girl. A GILMORE GIRL THAT IS. HAHAHAHAHAPUN
I went to the ol' Rumba Cafe for happy hour this afternoon/evening. WITH MY DAD. That was a Hell of a thing. Apparently this is going to be our new Monday dealy bob from now on. Whatever. Three free beers is better than NOT three free beers.
Jason is hollering at me on the AIM box different things he's planning to shout at Andrew during the Jimmy Eat World concert. His take on the harsh, harsh rhetoric (which will not be reposted here) "in a way im alot like jesus. WATCH! as i turn ORDINARY words into the best sort of INSULTS! the PERSONAL kind!" I love Jason.
There's some Anniversary special edition of The Monster Squad out on DVD soon, and I wish I remembered more from that movie than something about the Wolf Man having nards.
Speaking of DVDs, why don't I own LolliLove? It's a mockumentary distributed by Troma starring, written, and directed by Jenna Fischer. How much of a slam dunk is that for me? And yet I don't own this thing. What the fuck is the matter with me?

That's her husband there with her. It won't last.
I have absolutely no idea why I titled this blog entry what I did. Just that I needed something and it popped into my head.
Keith just called. GUESS WHAT? Not watching the Bash! It's okay. We'll get there. With time. And love. And patience.
Which I'm fresh out of for the night. Peace, Connecticut!

I'll order the DVD. I swear!

3 comments:
Like Bone?
Somethin' like that. Look at you, slackin' on your comment pimpin'. You're the only thing holding this blog together.
Word. And nice rappin.
vnlsv: Vinyl Saves! Where's Jason?
Post a Comment