
Can you say "horrifying?"
Don't worry. That doesn't count against your Jenna pic of the day. I wouldn't do that to you, baby.
Tonight was more good times, as I did homework. A lot of it! I read two plays! Don't doubt my work ethic! Anyway, Keith and Andrew came over and we watched the very first Ring of Honor pay per view, entitled RoH: Respect is Earned. Dramatic, yes? Anyway, it was a two-hour, five match presentation from the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, and it wasssssss rad. TV room favorite "Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce was ballin'. Also, the wrestling was good. KENTAAAAAA.

KENTA is friend to all children.
Next pay per view is sometime in September, which is almost literally what the announce team told us. Vague = pay per view buys! Make it a mystery for your target audience to solve.
Keith and I will be watching the Great American Bash tomorrow night through COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE MEANS. So that should be fun.
Speaking of going to jail for piracy, this outfit oughta be ILLEGAL!

What's that? "Nice segue?" Why thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment