I'm actually listening to this CD right now, and it kind of reminds me of the whinier aspects of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 soundtrack. That's not a ringing endorsement.
My PC speakers are f'd in the a. Not cool. Cannot use.
I'm going to hang out with Chops and Mandy FOR THE LAST TIME EVER. This week. Peace.
UPDATE: Just got back from stoopin' it with Mandy, Chops, and Funky D. I brought a bottle of Bombay dry gin with me and we pretty well annihilated that. A six of Red Stripe, a pack of Marlboro Ultra Lights and a listening party of Tomy Petty and the Heartbreakers Greatest Hits later and it was ON. Good times, and I'm really going to miss those two living in Columbus. I guess I'd better fine tune my palate for bourbon as I prepare to make many trips southward to the great state of Kentucky for visits. Good times tonight, though. Very good times. Oh, and Chops bequeathed me Back to School starring Rodney Dangerfield as well as one of those DVD 4 packs Bad Brothas-Mean Muthas, featuring Fred Williamson, Ohio gubernatorial candidate Billy Dee Williams, Lola Falana, and the great "Mean" Joe Greene. Judging by the cover art, Pam Grier should be somewhere in there, so I hope it's not just false advertising. Anyway, thank you... and good night!

I really like this picture, but the ALIVE is a little distracting.

4 comments:
A. I didn't realize I missed out on Bad Bruthas-Mean Muthas! Sonofabitch. That would have been a great case to look at while I didn't play the DVD.
B. COMMENT MODERATION?!?!? YOU DID PULL OUT THE BANHAMMER! I THINK YOU JUST JUMPED THE GENERAL LEE OVER THE BILL OF RIGHTS!
C. There is a new comment below in response to your question (well, ONCE YOU APPROVE IT!!!)
I turned that shiz off. I thought it would enable me to do something else, and when it didn't, I forgot to go back to the original settings. MAH BAD.
And yes, I thought of you as I took the BB-MM DVD set. Just long enough to realize that you'd never, ever watch any of it without me directing you to bring it over to my house.
Wordup, thanks. FYI, I finally subscribed to Jenna's blog this morning. Mmm hmm.
Ginchy. I'm sure she appreciates your support.
Post a Comment