
Now hold on one second. You're telling me I can be JEFF JARRETT in this here video game? SOLD!
As advertised yesterday, here are my thoughts on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was pretty good. I can't use those weird horses that only Harry and crazy girl can see, especially when they don't hang a lantern on the scene where everyone else is riding them and apparently having no issues with invisible beasts. Also, I can't use how they just dropped the Cho romance subplot, even after she was exonerated. Further, aside from one major death, the only thing that happens in this movie from beginning to end is that people become increasingly convinced that Voldemort is actually back. Whoopie. I think I saw this trailer for a future movie once already. It was called Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Harrumph. Still, it was an effective trailer, as I'm jazzed for Half Blood Prince.

Radcliffe, you dog. Hey, is Emma Hotson legal yet?
My friend Josh has been converted to The Office. It was quite a weird deal, as he looked at my blog a week ago and saw all of the Jenna love, and was like, "BLAH THE OFFICE I WISH I COULD BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND LIKE THAT SHOW BUT IT'S NOT GOOD". So I was all, "K." And then the next day, he IM'ed me with the information that he was watching the second episode of season one and that season two was in the process of downloading... er... being legally... purchased. Yeah. Anyway, odd lad, Josh. But in the spirit of him coming around, I dedicate today's Jenna to Josh!

Emma Watson is but a girl. THIS is a woman.

3 comments:
Oh, her last name isn't actually Hotson. Got it now.
Yeah, that was a little Davekwon style for ya there.
I totally agree about the film. As usual, I totally killed the discussion on DW.com when I pointed out that, no, this was far from the best one in the series.
Post a Comment