Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fatigue Sets In

Long past couple of days, mainly Saturday. I'm happy to help friends move, because that's what you do when a friend moves, but it's not fun. Not even a little bit. Jason bailing before we could have a proper post-game dinner didn't help in that regard, as Andrew and I did little more than stare at one another and mention how tired we were every few seconds. He's my boy though, so I reckon I'll be in it to win it this time next year as well.

I got a Myspace message from Mandy, a greeting from the land of blue grass. Things seem to have gone well with the move, and I'm already counting the days until we head down to visit.

That may literally be all I have.

Oh, I saw Harry Potter 5 today. I'll post some thoughts on it tomorrow. Just can't think of anything right now. BEDTIME.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When Jenna smiles, life ain't so hard. Or, you know, ain't so frowny. Literally. Because one less person is frowning. Ya heard?

1 comment:

Funky D said...

Word to the fatigue. Thanks again for all your help, broseph. And I'm on this lease for 13 months, so it'll be this time next year plus a month! Yay!