Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TNA Out, Summerslam UP!

TNA is apparently doing a domestic strife storyline with Kurt Angle, his wife Karen, and their four year old daughter. Yes. One month after Chris Benoit MURDERED HIS WIFE AND CHILD.

If that wasn't bad enough, they've signed Pacman Jones. To do what? Hard to say. But whatever it may be, I'm not going to be watching it. Good job there, TNA. You had me back for two weeks and you already blew it.

On a positive tip, Summerslam looks awesome with a rematch of Jeff Hardy versus Umaga, and Randy Orton versus John Cena, both of which I'm very much looking forward to. Way to go, WWE. I never would have guessed I'd be excited for something in wrestling so soon after all the bullshit of last month, yet here we are. WOOOOOOOOO!

I say those of us gathering for the Summerslam show head out to China Buffet for dinner beforehand in support of F4W's 3rd Annual Super China Buffet Day. Word.

Hey, it's BJ Novak's birthday, which I don't really care too much about, though it does give me a nice segue.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I hear she may work with this Novak character.

2 comments:

Funky D said...

ROFL at TNA.

So, does this mean that we have to go to actual China Buffet (by Giant Eagle, not that appetizing anymore), or can we go to HONG KONG BUFFET (mmmmmmmm)? I'll drive one carload.

Andy said...

We can go to that place that you said.