Friday, July 13, 2007

Essentially, this has just become a Jenna Fischer picture blog

I'll post stuff, talk about my day, what events transpired, try to give you all a cursory chuckle. But let's be serious. Everything's a prelude to the post ending Jenna picture. I've come to terms with it. It's okay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ahhhh, that's better.

Sorry. I couldn't wait until the end of the post. I don't know how I'm going to top this, though. Sallying forth.

University of Oklahoma had to vacate all of their 2005 season football victories because they were PAYING PLAYERS. Poor Cody. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously though, you pay guys to play for you and the extent of your punishment is a vacated season (which means nothing, ask Ohio State), and the loss of a whopping TWO scholarships? They shouldn't even be bowl eligible this coming season. Got off LIGHT.

So, I went to the first part of a six week discussion group at my church last night. The focus is on God versus Science, and it was pretty lively as far as discussion went. Nice cross section of folks, I learned a lot, and I can't wait to go back next Thursday. Point of interest; I wore my Zombie Squad t-shirt to the session. I had second thoughts walking out the door, but if you stop and consider that Jesus himself was actually the most famous zombie there's ever been, I suddenly felt bad about all the years I've been going to church not wearing a Zombie Squad shirt. Sorry, Jesus.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~! the band is playing what looks to be their final show at Ruby Tuesday tonight on Summit. I've only seen them once up to this point, and it really wasn't my cup of tea, despite having the best band name this side of Poco. I will give them my money and my time tonight, however. Farewell, Tildebang. We hardly knew ye.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Speaking of musical endeavors, everyone hop on over to http://www.mediafire.com/?9ztpoebmegv and download Andrew's 12 track "mixtape". It's better than cancer. Well, maybe not the Poets of Rhythm track, but there's some choice cuts on here all the same.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's creepy that this exists.

I don't think I can go out like that. Something good... something good.

I'm going to see Jimmy Eat World in two weeks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NAILED IT!

PEACE, CONNECTICUT!

2 comments:

Funky D said...

Ain't nothin wrong with a Jenna Fischer picture blog, bro-snaps.

Andy said...

Word is bond on that.