Thursday, July 12, 2007

UNKRUNKABLE~!

The night never ends when you start the pitchers at 7.

Quite the broccasion, though.

Not a whole lot to complain about. Just minor things. I'm looking at you, alternate "Psycho Killer!"

I think we had discussed trading up to LaBatt at some point. To be honest, I'm glad we stuck with Bud Light so I could continue to MELT AWAY THE POUNDS.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My night did not end with Jenna Fischer grabbing me by the tie and pulling me close to her. Anything less is just a god damn shame.

2 comments:

Funky D said...

Yeah, you pulled out at the right time last night (that's what she said?) sir. You're unkrunkable, and I krunked all over my bed. Boo koo boop boop.

Andy said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN. That is not big fun, sir. Hope you feel okay this afternoon.