If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
...ummm, something about Welcome Back, Kotter. Glad you're back, sir. Missed you. (nh)
Fuck. I saw legs of a cat and thought you took a picture of Jonathon's last moments. Welcome back. :D
Hey, you doing anything for either the Final Four game or Wrestlemania? I'm down for some hanging out this weekend.
I actually have no idea what the plan is for Wrestlemania, other than I'd like to watch it. As for the Final Four, I'm open to suggestions, but as of now I've got tentative plans for that.
Yes, we need details on the Mania of Wrestling.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
...ummm, something about Welcome Back, Kotter. Glad you're back, sir. Missed you. (nh)
Fuck. I saw legs of a cat and thought you took a picture of Jonathon's last moments.
Welcome back.
:D
Hey, you doing anything for either the Final Four game or Wrestlemania? I'm down for some hanging out this weekend.
I actually have no idea what the plan is for Wrestlemania, other than I'd like to watch it. As for the Final Four, I'm open to suggestions, but as of now I've got tentative plans for that.
Yes, we need details on the Mania of Wrestling.
Post a Comment