
Yes, Michelle. Free them... free the Trachtenbreasts.
Well, I'm off in a few hours, bound for the mighty and most worthy Federal Republic of Germany. Ten days of the ease and convenience of the Euro. I can't wait. I'll be taking copious notes and making every effort to bore you to tears while I'm overseas at Internet cafés, so I'll spare you a preview of all the art and culture and bullshit for now. What I'd like to address is what I'll be missing out on, though. I have a list. Okay, here we go.
1. Getting my new e-fed off the ground (NERD NERD NERD)
2. The release of The Hills Have Eyes 2 (now with less DOUG~!) and my fear that people will see it without me.
3. Next week's RAW and THE SUPERKICK OF FUCK that I'm sure is to come.
4. Playing through Shenmue again (this is something I can do at any time, but I just dug it out of a drawer and I'd been looking for time to get into it).
5. Next week's editions of America's Next Top Model and that "Be a Pussycat Doll" show that I haven't learned the name of yet.
6. Some of the final precious days of Jonathan's life.
7. The next seven episodes of Pardon the Interruption and the NCAA tournament analysis they would bring.
8. Oh, and the FUCKING FIRST FOUR ROUNDS OF THE NCAA TOURNAMENT. Woeful trip planning.
Hate hate hate.
Anyway, I'm off to the races. Go Bucks, go Cena, Go Diego, Go!

2 comments:
Jonathan's last days?
WTF?
You are already out of country, but e-mail me or some shiz...
Ditto~!
Post a Comment