If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
I suppose you're waiting for a comment, eh? BRING BACK THE BLOGGINS! And yes, this movie will be sweet and the slogan probably would have helped the Bucks.
I mean logo.
WACK.
I was going to post the cat pic I was describing to you, but ironically, I was NOT able to do it.In other words: This was me.
:(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I suppose you're waiting for a comment, eh? BRING BACK THE BLOGGINS! And yes, this movie will be sweet and the slogan probably would have helped the Bucks.
I mean logo.
WACK.
I was going to post the cat pic I was describing to you, but ironically, I was NOT able to do it.
In other words: This was me.
:(
Post a Comment