
"They're not zombies!" screamed Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, Millions, A Life Less Ordinary) from every rooftop he could find. And I guess technically they're not, but only insomuch as the villagers in Resident Evil 4 weren't zombies. The infected people in the movie may still be alive, but they just don't give a fuck!

Linnea Quigley gets completely nude. COMPLETELY. Full frontal. The girl right below this text. Only picture her twenty years younger. And there's zombies, too. What more does one need?

Finally, there's the most fantastic Dawn of the Dead 2K4.

I actually did a big blog entry about this when it came out, which you can find right about... meah, but it's another fast movin' zombie opus, this time with God damn Ving Rhames.
PLUS PROBABLY OTHER STUFF. I'm going to eat MAD CARBS, TOO. It's gonna be the fuckin' bomb.

8 comments:
You CAN'T be done with wrestling. Not after that Flairtacular in-ring promo this past Monday. He was NUTS. Flop + Rope Bump + strut + phantom elbow drop + loosened tie = awesome. Plus, Foley makes TV comdey history every time he name-drops Katie Couric.
Well, if Summerslam happens before Vickie turns heel, then it won't be a problem.
How can you not want to see Vickie trash-talking (Stone Cold-style) over Mysterio's fallen body?
If Vickie gives Rey a Stunner, then WWE wins, and I'll keep watching, probably forever.
When will you start it? Dunno if I can make the whole run, but I'd like to watch the first 2 you mentioned, at least.
I'm not actually sure. I'll get back to you on that. I'm fucking shocked by your voluntarily offering to do ANYTHING, though. In a good way. Are the days of me having to bug you for days about any one particular event over? That would make me sad, in a way.
Fortunately, those days will probably never end, as April will attest.
I thought Sticky Fingaz' first name was Kirk??? You know, this one:
http://www.stylusmagazine.com/articles/on_second_thought/sticky-fingaz-black-trash-the-autobiography-of-kirk-jones.htm
Post a Comment