
Joe MMA, in his natural setting.
A replacement opponent is being searched for, hopefully another geek and not someone with forty fights under his belt. Or as Andrew fearfully suggested, Randy Couture.

"Your skull makes my knuckles a little sore, Andy."
I'm at the point where I've lost about fifteen pounds, am starting to notice definition I haven't seen in years, and just generally want to fight a man, so if this ends up not happening in September, I'm going to make it take place somehow. I'll pick a fight with a bum. I don't give a fuck! Basically, I've come too far to walk away and never have a fight. So that's what I'm going to do.
Fuck Joe MMA. I knew he was a bitch.

2 comments:
Hille-arious. Those picture/caption combos are some of your best work yet. Thanks for guiding me through the mid-morning doldrums.
A bit anti-climactic, but that was to be expected since I already knew the punchlines. I'm still laughing about Randy's caption, though.
Post a Comment