Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Let's hear 'em

Get your excuses ready to go, because this week... EVIL GETS RAW~!

That's right, folks. Friday, May 19th, I'm going to see the god damn Kane movie, and if I'm not rollin' deep, ain't NONE of y'all friends of mine. Who's in?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

Funky D said...

Hopefully, if we go early enough. It is Katie's 21st birthday though, so who knows what the fam wants to do.

Andy said...

That's okay. I'm used to you wacking out on movies. Hope you had fun "representin'" last night, FAG.

Funky D said...

1. I really don't to "wack out" on this one. This movie shall be awesome.

2. New Saturdays is the movement! And again, I apologize. I did get to hang out with a certain lady friend, though, so that was awesome.

Did I just say "lady friend"? Eek.

Funky D said...

Ummm, that should say "don't want to "wack out,"" I guess I am pretty wack.

Anonymous said...

"Lady friend". Hehehe, you're so fucking old.

Funky D said...

58, at last count.

Funky D said...

Man, I see like .5* of an excuse so far. Pretty lame response, eh?

* .5 cuz I still plan on coming.

Anonymous said...

Well, then. I have to work.

Andy said...

UNIMPRESSIVE!

Hey, did you guys know that the director used to be in the porn industry? This movie is sounding more promising all the time!