I just watched the Veronica Mars finale, and let me say this; if the CW Network doesn't pick up Season 3 for the fall schedule, I will rob as many banks as it takes to fund another 22 episodes. My GOD what a great show, and what a spectacular finale.
Oh, and I FUCKING CALLED THE BUS CRASH PERPETRATOR!!!!!
I won't say it here in case someone hasn't watched the episode yet, but I feel vindicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope it wasn't Beaver. Why did I keep reading?
It's not like spoiling Veronica's new hairstyle or the punchline she'll say before the opening credits. This is the identity of the mystery villain they've been building up to for 20 FUCKING EPISODES.*
*Give or take. I don't feel like counting.
Okay, I lied. I did feel like counting. It was, in fact, 20 episodes unless you count the first episode of the season (in which the bus crash occurred), which would make it 21. For the sake of emphasis, I think I will have to count it; that's ONE WHOLE EPISODE worse.
To clarify, the total of 21 would include the finale, as well, so maybe it would be best to average out the build-up tally at an even 20.
No, wait, I counted wrong. I failed to take into account that the episode guide starts counting from the number 23 (up to 44), so when including the first episode, it actually turns out to be 22 episodes, as with the previous season. I'm going to have to call it at 21 episodes.
Wow. Thanks, Keith, for your...ummmmm...dedication?
What is this show about again?
Oh you know... pretty people and murder mysteries.
Oh, so like Murder She Wrote?
I always knew you had a torch burning brightly for Angela Landsbury.
Don't know who that is, but Angela Lansbury is pretty awesome. Zing!
I actually wrote "Lansbury" at first, but for whatever reason, it didn't look right.
Just saw it today finally. It still pwned. Beaver is the best villain EVER.
The Beav was quite awesome. His raping Veronica was a huge shock to me, though.
The "ideal life" dream sequence with mom and Lily were really great. I wonder when Veronica and Duncan busted up in that timeline.
I'm really glad I didn't notice Christopher Duncan's name in the opening credits or I would have known right away how Aaron got it. Yay Clarence!
Post a Comment