Thursday, May 18, 2006

See No Update!

The target time for See No Evil is 7:10, the location being the Lennox. Now that we've got it narrowed, let's see some RSVPs.

And here is a candid shot of The Rock and Buffy the Vampire Slayer from their upcoming Southland Tales, just for the Hell of it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just think about the body Rock had in 1999 and 2000 compared to now.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far, I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Rock got skinny. Which is probably good, because that means he's not juicing and won't die in 10 years. He's still in great shape, he just doesn't have the massive wrestler body.

Funky D said...

Like Keith, I'm tentatively in. Still waiting for the fam plans.

Oh yeah, did I tell you that I almost died when Elissa started to defend Triple H on Monday night??? He came up on some ad on TV, I made my usual derisive comment, and she was mostly on his side. Wow. I think that conversation died before it (I) got retarded, luckily.

Andy said...

You didn't tell me about that, but I will say that I love that commercial a lot.

Funky D said...

This just in: her favorite wrestler of all-time is Mick Foley, with the possible exception of Junkyard Dog. Not bad, eh?

Fuck it, I'm in on the movie. I NEEED to see this movie. Family's dumb. Katie'll turn 21 again, right?

(Sidenote: Though it's 2:30, I'm not drunk, though I may have the sleepy sillies.)

Andy said...

Why am I not hanging out with this chick?

Funky D said...

Cuz I got skillz.

And guess what! I'm having to cancel my movie plans! Because, as you already knew, I'm a Patton and a pussy. Hopefully you still make the movie. Awesome Black Box show (Lindsay, Necropolis, Heroes, Mors, etc) at Ruby Tuesday tonight, I will be there. Holla.

Andy said...

Why wouldn't I make the movie? I'm the force behind the field trip.

And yes, you're awful. That was impressive. Awesome to lame in just over nine hours. How DO you do it?

Andy said...

And no, I'm not going to your gay show. You're on punishment.

Funky D said...

I'm on punishment? It is my sister's fuckin 21st birthday. And I am a Patton!

Funky D said...

I would also like to add that if you are punishing me by not attending a rock show, you are also punishing the two-year old girl with cancer that this show is a benefit for. Real nice, Andy, real nice.

Andy said...

What kind of cancer?

Anonymous said...

On a marginally related note, I checked out IMDB and found a listing for Kane that is unfuckingbelievably thorough. Disturbingly so.

Andy said...

Like, "And then, on October 14th, 1999, Kane teamed with Sean "X-Pac" Waltman to defeat the Undertaker and the Big Show for the WWF Tag Team Titles."

Stuff like that?

Anonymous said...

That would be a very good example.