Friday, April 14, 2006

To all you Jews and Christians out there

Go ahead and have yourself a reflective weekend. I don't really know what Jews do for Passover aside from the Seder, but I'm going to end up in church on at least Sunday.

For all you atheists, agnostics, or just plain non-Judeo Christians, pass the peace pipe or watch Star Wars or something.

Maybe I'd do better in school if I was studying while everyone else is worshipping. Damn atheists. They get all the breaks.

Speaking of all that, though, I really need a http://www.christianthrowbackjersey.com/index2.html

Specifically, this Obadiah jersey is rather fetching.

Image hosting by Photobucket

You know what got cancelled? STACKED. Yes Stacked, the awesome bad Pamela Anderson star vehicle sitcom, where she works at a bookstore and has huge breasts. Scrubs is on the bubble, as is The Loop, which stars Bret Harrison from Grounded For Life. These shows have a personal stake for me as my only two current man-crushes are the star of each. Both are fine entertainment as well.

Image hosting by Photobucket
BRET~!

Ever watch Grounded For Life? Megyn Price is sinfully hot as the mom.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Daddy like.

And crazy Scientologist or not, I could fix Lynsey Bartilson. I know I could. Oh yes.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lynsey and BRET~! (again, just because he's so fly).