Actually, I need to break from the narrative here. I was trying to coax Cody into bashing my hobbies, but he wouldn't go for it. This is what happened.
Andy: So... I'm going to a 24 hour science fiction movie marathon this weekend.
Cody: I guess we're done talking about wrestling.
Andy: No. I just wanted to get your reaction to that.
Cody: My first thought was "eek"
Andy: Okay. I was hoping you would make fun of me or something. I was trying to get an organic reaction to post on my blog.
Cody: You hoped WRONG!
Anyhow, on the eve of said marathon, Studio 35 is showing "Oldboy", previously mentioned here as one of my favorite movies of the decade. It's at 11, and I'm not yet sure what the main features of the evening will be. It pretty much has to be Friday because Jason is in town for the marathon and he's leaving on Sunday. Anyway, I'm going to be there, Davekwon is going to be there, Ashley has said she'll probably be there, Jason will be there. Should be a rockin' good time, peanuts.

No comments:
Post a Comment