
Oldboy is tonight at 11 and I am STOKED. I had originally envisioned going to all three movies (the others being Scary Movie 4 and Inside Man), but the reality is, I'm going to be watching movies for 24 straight hours this weekend. I don't need to help my ass fall off or my legs atrophy any faster.
Speaking of which, this will be mine and Jason's SIXTH~! 24 Hour Drexel Science Fiction Marathon (I think. It might be our 7th), so go ahead and get your ha has out. Oh, I forgot! Half the readership goes to CONS. FUCK YOU ALL! These marathons can seriously be detrimental to your level of cool, though. Here's some shots of me from last year to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Before

After
Shocking, isn't it? Anyhow, I'll be back on Sunday with some manner of recap of the high points of the marathon. Until then, pray for my McQueen quotient!

4 comments:
Glandy -
Kee-rist. Going by the before and after pics, you are one sci-fi marathon away from attaining teh supreme ghey-ness of Dustin "Screech Powers" Diamond!
btw - did you see the other month's issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine with Vince McMahon on the cover? Zoids.
[world wrestling kehntertainment]
Yeah, the ninja bear will be frightened if he sees you for the first time in years and you look like the after picture. Yikes.
Also, my blog has been "updated."
How is it possible that you can have the best and simultaneously the most useless blog update ever?
Cuz I got skillllzzz.
Post a Comment