| WWE PRESENTS SMACKDOWN! - Columbus, OH 7:30 PM Anybody want to go? I ain't goin' alone. But I need a live wrestling fix. This would be a television taping. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
7 comments:
Booooooooring
"the man's" anonymity is also boring. Depending on price, I'm down. Remember, this would be the week of Scribble Jam, so if Dave is taking off Fri and Sat, I'm sure he'd have a hard time doing this too, unless it's over that early.
His fake URL's are funny, though.
It might be doable. Bell time is supposedly at 7. Either way, I want to go.
Especially if Christian has made his way over by then
yes, The Man is funny. laugh at my jokes, worship me.
Super work performed.
Post a Comment