I realize of course that it's easier to bring an animated show back together what with not having to concern yourself with aging and the like, but along with "Family Guy", this makes two network television shows resurrected by strong DVD sales in the past year alone. What's next? I'd be all for a mid '80s revisiting of "Freaks and Geeks". Oh yes I would.

12 foot tall Sam Weir prepares to crush Tokyo
Say it with me, Lee: PAUL FEIG!

4 comments:
"More like...RUTA-FAYGA!!!"
spukie say: wtf "Ruta-fayga!!!"? that made me laugh and i don't even know what it means.
Billy West played a leprechaun in the new Judd Winnick cartoon "The Life & Times of Juniper Lee" this week. i miss Fry. The guy who plays Bender is Drakken on "Kim Possible".
"Kim Possible" has become one of my favorite cartoons ever. It's just awesome. SOOOOO the drama.
ohmigod! I totally dig Ron and his crap scooter.
i wish we had a Bueno Nacho around here.
Post a Comment