If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Monday, June 27, 2005
B Movies and Beer roll call
I don't know why the post below wasn't accepting comments, but it's fixed now. Anyway, if people planning on attending could just comment here, that would be great.
sorry to horn in on your blog with my self-centered shiz, but with your blessing, I'd like to have a 'C movies and beer' session at my place, though no sooner than next week. (Definitely not this one) The reason: I'd like to host the grand premiere screening of Kirk Cameron's college-debate drama "Listen To Me" - but since you usually make these things double-headers, I think we should pair it with another suitably wretched movie. Maybe something else with a "Growing Pains" tie-in?
3 comments:
So anyway, I love you for your PUTS references. Beautiful.
That said, I don't know about the movies, maybe the first one if you're starting at 8. We shall discuss.
I figured that's what you meant on the phone. I was 18% asleep though, so it didn't occur to me until afterwards.
Glandy -
sorry to horn in on your blog with my self-centered shiz, but with your blessing, I'd like to have a 'C movies and beer' session at my place, though no sooner than next week. (Definitely not this one) The reason: I'd like to host the grand premiere screening of Kirk Cameron's college-debate drama "Listen To Me" - but since you usually make these things double-headers, I think we should pair it with another suitably wretched movie. Maybe something else with a "Growing Pains" tie-in?
I do hope it's a friendly seaver!
[kirk kehneron]
Post a Comment