High pimp of everythang, Ben Browder sez: "Alien bitches like the Apollo Rocket... OF LOVE."
TNA got a big ol' pass from me, and according to reports I read, that was an okay thing. RAW's got Benoit versus Jericho out of the "spirit of competition", which I guess means they just want to put on a hot match for the sake of putting on a hot match. Fine by me. Also, Snitsky versus Kane: THE BLOWOFF!
Didn't make it to Bernie's, and thank God. I barely got any sleep as it was. This is a big week for shows, though. Heroes of History and Mors Ontologica on Wednesday, Jean Grae Thursday, um... something Friday (I'm sure Andrew will remind me) and Tough and Lovely and You're So Bossy on Saturday night.
So, that's the deal, Shaquille. I'm off to enjoy my one night of doing absolutely nothing this week. Peace see ya later.

4 comments:
Well, I think we could call Friday "TBD." There is the counter-inauguration ball at Little Bros and the By Divine Right low-dough show at Skully's. We have to decide which is better: two nights in a row at Little Brother's, or two nights in a row at Skully's.
By the way, how was RAW?
Hear, hear on the Colts-Pats game. New England = little fun to watch, but you can't argue with the on-field results. Besides, as non-fun as the Patriots were, watching the Colts in that game was positively painful. I want the Iggles to win it, because I find Terrell Owens immensely entertaining and I root for Donovan McNabb to spite Rush Limbaugh, but at this point the smart money has to be on the Pats. Boo-urns.
First and Kehn
Why is no one elated at my procural of Farscape Season 4? I DEMAND PROPS!
No Lee, I told him the same thing, and then he informed that his post was a "joke" of some sort, that he had seen your previous props and knew that you were the only one that cared, but decided to demand imaginary props nonetheless. That crazy cuzzzz of yours, with his hard-to-get and not funny jokes. Ha!
Post a Comment