THIS Jean Grey
recently became aware of THIS Jean Grae
and decided to use her mastery of psychokinesis to keep her far, far away from Columbus. And poor Diverse was just collateral damage. Somehow, I feel that this nefarious plot was aided by THESE shady characters
AHA! So we meet at last, Lone Samoan! Who's your faggot Indian friend?
(I actually just wanted to post that picture of CM Punk and Samoa Joe, because Joe is wearing a Lone Ranger mask, and that works on so many levels)
Anyway, what we got to see was pretty tasty. One of Spitball's better sets (for my money, at least), although rowdy white kids sacrificed a hard plastic chair to appease their hip hop messiahs in the process. Blueprint broke the fourth wall and transformed from audience member to performer in an effort to kill time waiting for the main event. We got to hear some new jams from his upcoming record too, so I can't hate that. All in all, I don't feel like I wasted my money, but I really would have liked to see Diverse again. I'm sure I'll have another chance. Anyhow, it's late right now, and this guy's gotta be up at 5 in the morn.' Holla back.

2 comments:
Wow, if you ever get around to these "Bloggies," I say you give yourself one for this post. Hella awesome!
Jean Grae and Diverse (and I guess Longshot from Chicago too) did show up and rock it, it appears. Go to boards at omnimix.com or weightless.net for reviews. Well, the focal point at Weightless is Blueprint's post-show rant about the dead crowd for Spitball, which is rather money (thread = "columbus or bust"). Oh well, such is sleep.
I think Joe is holding a magic stick.
Post a Comment