What the Hell is on that spoon?
Also, I'm never missing a Tough and Lovely show again, if I can help it. Wow that was a lot of rock squeezed into forty minutes.
If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
4 comments:
"What the Hell is on that spoon?"
That's my question. 0.0
Bernie! I loved your work in Spanglish!
Anyhoo, Saturday at Skully's (much like Friday at Skully's) was a serious rock show. It was a night of danceable ditties and championship drumming. I'm glad we had a decent posse there.
And yo, good lookin out on that DeVotchka junk back in Rocktober. I've heard one of their songs twice in the last two days on a new radio station online, and I already hate it.
Yeah, they seemed pretty wack-a-riffic.
Post a Comment