So, as advertised, I did make it to Ruby Tuesday's after work and FINALLY got to see the Heroes of History. Somehow, even after the months and months of pimping, I still didn't have very high expectations, and they easily shattered them. Really fun, rockin' band. I took advantage of the "five dollar merch special" as Andrew likes to call it, picking up a medium t-shirt that I'll never be able to wear, TWO stickers, and a CD. RAWK. Maybe I'll put the shirt up on the wall in a frame next to my KEN FOREE AUTOGRAPH. YES!!!
Okay, so the return of the mighty and beloved Smackdown Workrate Report is set for the afternoon, before I head off to work. In the mean time, I give you the goods.
Hot Topic is an intrinsicaly cynical company, happily selling us our memories at marked up prices. Generally, I despise them. Every once in a while, one of their products manages to make my day, however. This is such a product.
Two words: Contra Code.
THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:
Post a Comment