Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Work sucks, I know (Yeah, I just quoted Blink 182. You want a piece of me?)

I've been working a lot lately. Work is stupid. I never see anybody anymore. I work, I come home, I sleep. What a bunch of horse shit. It wouldn't be so bad if my work schedule wasn't so erratic, but there you have it. Regardless, the main problem is that I don't see people anymore. I haven't seen Lee, Franz, or Lucas in about three and a half weeks. I haven't seen Ashley in three. I think I saw Kris, Adam, and Keith the same time I last saw Franz. Kehn and I hung out a couple of weeks ago for a little while. I've been making an effort to get over and see Jason with his busted leg and all, but he'll be gone soon, back to Cincinnati. I don't even see Andrew any more hardly. I need to make plans with people more often. I really do. Anyway, off to work. Laterz.

No comments: