Saturday, June 05, 2004

Queen City Bound

Andrew and I are heading down to the 'Nati for some Davekwon visitation and a brief break from Columbus (As if either of us need it, seeing as we're both going out of town for extended periods of time in the next week). I thought I'd pop in with a couple of notes before I split, though.

Congratulations go out to Cody for getting accepted to Oklahoma University, his number one choice. Don't drop out just because I'm your role model for excellence. Drop out because 7:00 am is TOO DAMN EARLY.
________________________________________________________________________
Top 500 Alternative Songs EVAR!

These were voted on by listeners in Seattle, so it's NO SHOCK that Nirvana is #1.
The top 20 for people anti-clicking:

1 - NIRVANA - SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
2 - RADIOHEAD - CREEP
3 - WEEZER - UNDONE-THE SWEATER SONG
4 - RAMONES - I WANNA BE SEDATED
5 - SMASHING PUMPKINS - 1979
6 - PRESIDENTS OF USA - LUMP
7 - RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - UNDER THE BRIDGE
8 - NIRVANA - HEART SHAPED BOX
9 - R.E.M. - IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD
10 - SOUNDGARDEN - BLACK HOLE SUN
11 - NIRVANA - LITHIUM
12 - WEEZER - SAY IT AIN'T SO
13 - PEARL JAM - JEREMY
14 - NIRVANA - ALL APOLOGIES
15 - VIOLENT FEMMES - BLISTER IN THE SUN
16 - RADIOHEAD - KARMA POLICE
17 - CLASH - LONDON CALLING
18 - NIRVANA - RAPE ME
19 - SUBLIME - WHAT I GOT
20 - FOO FIGHTERS - EVERLONG

LUMP!? LUMP!? FUCKING LUMP!?
This list looks like a mix tape some fat girl made in 1998. You would think that if this shit wouldn't fly anywhere in the US, it'd be Seattle. Obviously, it's MARK city out there. Can that noise. The Police ain't fuckin' alternative.
________________________________________________________________________

And for no reason whatsoever...

FAT GUYS IS PIMPS TOO.

PEACE!

No comments: