Monday, April 05, 2004
As You Wish
Julia, myself, and tentatively Lucas are going to see "The Princess Bride" tonight at 11. I'll be heading over from Der Mannhaus to Studio 35 at around 10:55, so hopefully I won't miss TOO much of the Passion of the Shelton on Raw. Julia's younger brother Peter is going to go as well. He thought he was going to see the movie on Friday, but had to settle for being dragged along to "Hellboy" and making out with his freaky girlfriend made up entirely of Jet Set Radio polygons. (Thanks, Lee.) Anyway, anyone reading this should also go. Why? Because "The Princess Bride" is one of the best friggin' movies ever made, that's why. Think about it. This guy right here, writing this blog, is willing to miss the last segment of RAW to see the damn thing on a big screen. I'M MISSING RAW. Do I care? No. Because I get to see fencing, fighting, true love, revenge, giants, miracles, poison, and all other manner of awesome shit. Princess Bride, yo. Do it. No, no... DO IT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment