So, I met Julia's parents last night. More precisely, I met her mother and soon to be step-father. I know it's cliché, but it was a nerve racking experience. Seems like I did well enough, and I wasn't grilled too heavily. They didn't even flinch at the notion of us joining them for a glass of wine after dinner. Cool people.
I think I'm going to talk to my father about having a permanent post at his shop, French Tailors. I used to hate working there when I was younger, but a few times over the past couple of weeks he's needed me to mind the store and I've loved it. I enjoy talking to customers, mainly. Taking calls, saying, "Yes, we can do that", it's all good.
"My Own Private Idaho" is a GO! tonight, baybee! Nothing like River Pheonix sucking cock on a giant movie screen to end my evening. Speaking of sucking cock...
I'm sure that Cody will want me to mention his name somewhere in here. So there it is.
I just make a little joke.
I know that Wednesday nights are generally pretty busy for the core group of good buddies, what with band practices, and Comic Townery, and bar tending, and living in Beige-ville, but Ashley and I will be at Studio 35 at 9:00 for the double feature, and we'd love to see other people we know there as well.
Peace and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment