Benoit and Flair didn't QUITE live up to my lofty expectations, but it was still a good match based on its own merits. Triple H also managed to give his first non sleep inducing promo in ages. He's the Game, ya know.
Yep, that's it. It's all I have to say about RAW tonight. Relieved?
This afternoon, I watched a weird Kevin Bacon/Charlize Theron/Courtney Love kidnapping thriller called "Trapped". It was one of those movies where the plot is so over the top that with an adequate at best cast it would be a completely lost cause. However, Bacon and Theron do a really good job holding their part of the drama up, and it manages to work well enough in whole that I didn't feel like I'd wasted my time on it. The little kidnapped girl managed to carefully toe the line between cute and annoying too, a somewhat rare trait in child actors. All in all, if you happen to catch it on HBO, give it a shot. Don't go out of your way, though.
This Masked Rider action figure came out of NOWHERE. It just appeared in my house the other day. I assume it's Roger's or Brandon's, but that show was off the air way before either of them would have given a shit about it. He has no arms, but it's definitely him. Stupid praying mantis lookin' motherfucker.
Ring of Honor returns to Ohio on June 12th, in Dayton. Let's posse up for that one. I'm in favor of buying a bunch of front row tickets. If you've never been, you won't be sorry. It's Sliced Bread #2. Christopher Daniels is my satanic wrestling Jesus.
And it humbles, humbles, humbles... that ring of honor... that ring of honor. You've been blogged. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment