Friday, February 13, 2004

Quick Smackdown/Angel thoughts and Lee's a funny guy

So, last night was the BELOVED Smackdown!/Angel three hours of fun!

Eddy and Brock could be the only thing announced for No Way Out and I would order it. Eddy and Brock could wrestle for three hours and I would order it. Hell, the rest of the card could be filled with matches like Jamie Noble versus Nidia, the Bashams and Shaniqua versus 2/3 Cool, and the APA versus Shelton and Charlie and I would... oh, wait... damn. This show is really shaping up to The Agony and the Ecstasy.

Jamie Noble isn't a real redneck because he didn't talk about getting no respect. And PETA must be intensely confused after Nidia's mink into the woodchipper display.

I love well worked Southern formula tag team wrestling. Big Show and Brock cutting off Cena's attempts to make the hot tag to Eddy were beautiful. People who know how to manipulate the crowd are loved by me. In another life, Pat Robertson would have been the greatest wrestling manager EVER.

You know what? FUCK Top Model. I'm going to keep saying it as long as they shove that bullshit down our throats. Not only would I rather fuck Leah Remini than any of those skinny hos, I'd rather fuck Kevin James just out of RESPECT for fucking Leah Remini than any of those skinny hos. King of Queens rules, yo.

Angel was kind of chumpy tonight, but a chumpy Angel is still preferable to 90% of all other television programming. I tried to have Fred killed with my brain, but it didn't quite pan out. I was also entertained by the Prince of Lies a little more than I probably should have been.

Lee's realization that renting Farscape tonight wouldn't be conducive to the party atmosphere was hysterical.

"Excuse me, could you guys keep it down in there? We're trying to hear Rygel."

I wonder what it would take to get Lee to go completely HOSS and start throwing Western Lariats at party goers? That would delight me to no end. Hell, I'd be a man and take one right in the neck to get him started.

Big ups to Adam for taking that job and shoving it. I will drink a toast to you. Or maybe toast a load to you.

"That's what's called innuendo." - Big Show, December 2003

With that, a quote from the man with the greatest theme music ever... you've been blogged.

No comments: