No big plans for the weekend, but I watched Buffy and Angel with Annie and Megan last night.
Jenny's moving into her new apartment which I was able to bow out of thanks to the Aubery quartet vegging out with me right now. It's a nice place and it's about twenty miles closer to Columbus than her old one, so that's not bad.
Elimination Chamber on Monday for those who want to gather. We're going to Skype with Lucas and Amanda who will be watching from Toronto! I know wrestling is lame nowadays, but it's Wrestlemania season, and it rarely disappoints. So let me know, folks.

4 comments:
Everyone should go watch it! Come visit with us and laugh at Edge's face!
I'm pretty bummed that the new Bionic Commando game isn't good. Not that I've kept up with that franchise, but EXPLODING HITLER
I imagine that the actual remake of the original, "Rearmed" is much better. This third-person shooter nonsense was just terrible.
Ah, I thought you were talking about Rearmed. Okay, I can still be excited about Rearmed. WOOO!!!
Post a Comment