Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A boring recap of my week thus far and a startling, real-time revelation

People who watched the show with me will have to let me know, but was Elimination Chamber any good? I fell asleep twice on Monday night, and not due to boredom or anything. Those kids, man. They take it out of you.

I'm also actually on a fairly normal sleep schedule right now, so I'm trying to acclimate to that. I was at 4th Street Bar and Grill with Funky D and a couple of other friends last night watching the Ohio State/Illinois game and was nearly face down in my Bloody Mary. Speaking of, five beers and one cocktail totaled an $8.33 bill. Greatest happy hour ever.

Also, does anyone remember Columbus musician Marvin the Robot? I do. And I just put 2 and 2 together and realized that I received job training from him last night. MWAHAHAHAHA! No wonder that guy looked familiar!

3 comments:

Adam said...

How was the training?
Was it as good as his show?

Amanda said...

What job, what job?

Also, Lucas will be sad if he reads about those 6 drinks for $8.33

Andy said...

It's nothing major. Just a part-time night desk position at a local church. Walking distance for me and a sitting down job. Works out perfectly for me.