Saturday, January 22, 2011

Do I remember how to do this?

Happy Bloggiversary, baby. I've got you on my mind.

Seven years, daddio! It was seven years ago today that I first set out to tell the world more than it ever wanted to know about me, the television shows I watch, and the concerts I go to. In that time, not much has changed. I've crept onward towards my undergraduate degree, been stymied at every turn by medical woes, and invented a nearly four year old religion. All in all, an awesome run, and I'm back full time to spread the word to each and every one of you, my faithful Blog Nation. Keep your ear to the ground, and your eyes on the screen, because the content you can expect is back in full force!

Starting tomorrow. I really don't feel like digging up a Jenna pic tonight.