Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Roffle Truth

I can't keep this blog up with any regularity anymore. I'm not saying I'm done with it for good, but until there's some kind of significant uptick in my general health, this is going to be my last post. It's been a good six years, and hopefully there will be many more to come. Thanks for the support, Blog Nation.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amanda said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Poobis said...

boo...

On all counts.

Glen, Sr. said...

Goddammit, Andy. That's horseshit!

Amanda said...

You better *at least* get on facebook, so those of us living far away still have some easy way to stay in touch.

GRRR!

PS - Never put salt in your eyes.

Unknown said...

That's poopy, -and- it just made me really want to play Fallout. :(

Poobis said...

At least do the honorable thing and put up a "Jenna Lives" post.