If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
At first the pic didn't come up, and I was sad. Then I refreshed and it did, and now... well, happiness.Hope you get back to bloggin' soon, Nappy. But until then, keep fucking that chicken.
Man - I hope things get better for you soon, my friend. And in a big way. But the Jenna pic is a fine fine way to send this blog out in style. Looking forward to seeing ya next Twooosday.[kehnna lives]
Post a Comment
2 comments:
At first the pic didn't come up, and I was sad. Then I refreshed and it did, and now... well, happiness.
Hope you get back to bloggin' soon, Nappy. But until then, keep fucking that chicken.
Man - I hope things get better for you soon, my friend. And in a big way. But the Jenna pic is a fine fine way to send this blog out in style. Looking forward to seeing ya next Twooosday.
[kehnna lives]
Post a Comment