Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tonight, on a very special Broin' Down...

Gender lines are crossed, loyalties are tested, and Zack and Slater have it out once and for all for the love of the new girl, Tori. All that and more at Ruby Tuesday. It's Broin' Down XXVIII: Beerko BRO Cop.

Also, new Sporcle game.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/tagteam_smackdown.php


I missed some that I should not have missed. 53/58.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

http://i27.tinypic.com/m8p4k4.jpg

Booyah! I didn't even watch wrestling then!

Also, my word verification is "bideflu." It's like someone with a Jersey accent saying "bird flu."

Amanda said...

First time I didn't even get half. 26/58.

Funky D said...

Sorry I missed Beerko BroCop! I think I heard Dave changing the name of it in the background of our phone call, but the call didn't survive that long.

Also, I've blogged (written 82 blogs) since you have, so step up/check it out.