If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Wow, and that's some slick packaging too. Is that the real packaging or a mock-up?
This has nothing to do with Farscape, but I've decided that we're coming over to watch RAW next week.Shaq >> Seth Green
You know he's got skillz, Amanda.Lucas, as far as I know, that's the real deal. BEAUTIFUL.
Why are Shaq and Seth Green mutually exclusive?[kehngos ate my baby]
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, and that's some slick packaging too. Is that the real packaging or a mock-up?
This has nothing to do with Farscape, but I've decided that we're coming over to watch RAW next week.
Shaq >> Seth Green
You know he's got skillz, Amanda.
Lucas, as far as I know, that's the real deal. BEAUTIFUL.
Why are Shaq and Seth Green mutually exclusive?
[kehngos ate my baby]
Post a Comment