Friday, June 05, 2009

A Tale of Two Paragraphs

I'd like to just take a moment here at the top of this entry to congratulate Katie on finishing her undergraduate degree. I got a message from her yesterday that was very sweet, and I can't even begin to express how thrilled I am for her. Katie, despite a lot (a LOT) of water under the bridge, I'm just so proud of you. Great job.

With that sappy prelude out of the way, let me just say that I hate any establishment that doesn't make its home on either the number two or number four bus line. What is wrong with you? Don't you know that I want to visit you? Why doesn't Target, a conveniently located vendor, sell the Galaxy Quest Tenth Anniversary DVD? IT'S HARD FOR ME TO REACH YOU, BEST BUY. But I will never give up, and I will never surrender.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Aren't you happy for Lucas??? He finished his degree despite being *from Kentucky*!!

Also, when we go to pick up Lucas' fancy white suit this weekend, it's near a best buy if you want me to grab said DVD for you.

Let me know!

ilibl: return to unpronounceable verifications?

Anonymous said...

gradulations to both Luucas and Katze on their "acmca"demic achievements!!

[kehnmencment]

Andy said...

I actually didn't know what Lucas' status was. I AM VERY PROUD!