Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MI-SA-WA, MI-SA-WA

I don't know what else to actually say about Mitsuharu Misawa, especially in the wake of discovering that his cause of death was the suplex he took in his final match. Instead, I give you pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's pretty much all I have. :(

You ever notice how much better the Sam and Diane dynamic was than the Ross and Rachel dynamic?

Photobucket

Shelley Long, underrated hottie.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Those damn neck drop suplexes always scare me. I'm always sure they've broken their neck. Well, there you go.

It might have been worse for a younger guy, but it still sucks for Saito, having to be the guy who "killed" Misawa.

lucas said...

In order to cheer us all up, your next blog entry should be these four images (since I can't figure out how to put images in comments):

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/sanzoluk/faoro1.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/sanzoluk/ramuisawesome.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/sanzoluk/2b8ed6ef98e07b9134d31c1d9644f479062.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/sanzoluk/ortondancebeforerko896.gif