Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Promise of a New Season

I was walking home from Annie's this evening when something occurred to me about Our National Pastime. A lot of people complain about the fact that the Major League Baseball season lasts 162 games. To them, I say this: no matter how wretched your favorite team may be, with a 162 game schedule, you are nearly GUARANTEED to see them pull out at least forty victories in a season. Think about it.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's not like I can help, but you gave baseball some love and the comments dried right out. Oh, the "Ed" poster, I guess. It's a little unsettling.

Josh said...

This just in...

Ann Perkins > Karen Filippelli

I mean, a nurse? Yes, please.

Andy said...

If this is a reference to something that happened on NBC last night, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Josh said...

You'll see. Assuming you plan on watching Parks & Recreation.