I live across the street from a Pearl Jam cover band. Or at least across the street from their rehearsal space. I began to notice bad grunge rock coming from the other side of Fourth Street a few weeks back. It was just a guitar at that point. Obnoxious, yes, but nothing apocalyptic. Last night, there were DRUMS and VOCALS. Unacceptable.
I don't know if they're actually a Pearl Jam cover band. It's not like I can decipher any lyrics across traffic and through brick walls. I could have just as easily said "Mudhoney" or "Mad Season". Any way you look at it you lose.
The debut of Strikeforce on Showtime is tomorrow night (tonight, now) at 10. Should be fun. Frank Shamrock and Nick Diaz, brother! If anyone wants to watch some free fighting (not lucha libre), you're more than welcome to come by. Holla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Need some flannel?
I might know where you can score some.
Whoa whoa whoa, you leave Mudhoney out of this!!!!!!
Post a Comment