Amanda: That actually happened tonight. Keith and I are watching it on Monday night. Honestly, he had more interest in it than I did, and I didn't really feel like inflicting that pay per view on my other friends. So yeah, that's tomorrow.
Hey, you said something to me on THE BOARD. I'm glad I could amuse you. The whole TRD/4HM thing is just annoying to me, really. I don't really CARE about it. Getting into conflicts on the board is just something to do, you know?
I just like it when I see something written by somebody I know. It's always a surprise for some reason, like, "What, somebody else subscribes to this site?"
"New Japan also announced the first landing of VAL VENIS, the former WWE Intercontinental Champion, WWE European Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, among others."
10 comments:
Bradshaw & Trish vs. Jackie Gayda & Chris Nowinski?
Will the Shane vs. Orton and/or cagematch o' death thing happened yet?
I saw some wrestling stuff on TV last night and they were saying that both of those things were soon.
Or else something good you know of.
Josh: WORSE.
Amanda: That actually happened tonight. Keith and I are watching it on Monday night. Honestly, he had more interest in it than I did, and I didn't really feel like inflicting that pay per view on my other friends. So yeah, that's tomorrow.
Also, I don't want to wait until Wednesday to watch RAW.
Hey, you said something to me on THE BOARD. I'm glad I could amuse you. The whole TRD/4HM thing is just annoying to me, really. I don't really CARE about it. Getting into conflicts on the board is just something to do, you know?
Real-lifers, ignore this post. Thank you.
I just like it when I see something written by somebody I know. It's always a surprise for some reason, like, "What, somebody else subscribes to this site?"
Good newz!
"New Japan also announced the first landing of VAL VENIS, the former WWE Intercontinental Champion, WWE European Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, among others."
That is good news, but what the heck does "first landing" mean?
Note to all: I have decided to live my life according to the code of destrucity.
You're sitting on the mountaintop sending smoke signals of silliness, brother.
Post a Comment