
Money.
I had literally no idea what to screen for Wrestling Night this month until I was just randomly listening to a Bryan and Vinny Show from last year where Bryan Alvarez was ranting and raving about how impossible it would be to create another Miss Elizabeth in today's wrestling business, and he began reminiscing about this show in particular. That sealed the deal. Ah, memories. Seven o' clock, you know the drill.

5 comments:
Don't forget about the Hallowe'en Havoc too!
We can at least skip through it to see whether there are any good matches.
Also, glad to see we're having Wrestling Night; I was worried when we missed you on Saturday.
Yeah, it's only a sixty minute tape, so that should be pretty easy to breeze through.
Oh! Also I have the XP CD for Dave (from Adam).
Maybe send Lucas (or me) a text around 6:20 tommorrow so that I remember to bring it.
Sadly, I lack texting capability. I will give ol' Lucas a bojangle, though.
Is it cool if a wayward cousin crashes to regain some of that lost Christmas Eve magic?
...especially if I bring back things of yours that I have had for (literally) years?
Post a Comment