Thursday, December 11, 2008
Grounded For Life
I've decided to put myself in time out until Turkey Day, as during a walk this afternoon I passed out and smacked my head on the pretty cobblestone in Iuka Park. I'd really like to avoid a compound concussion, so I'm going to lay low from here until Saturday. So, if you have any interest in hanging out with me before then, it'll have to be at my house. I'M ON LOCK DOWN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Turkey Day?
Didn't you get mugged there, too?
I got attempted mugged there many years back. I got actually mugged near Columbus State campus in '01.
Right. You bopped that first guy with your cane, didn't you?
LIKE A BIG DADDY PIMP!
I'm glad I'll be seeing you Saturday.
"ineedyst" -- Hey, who doesn't?
Yes. I was thought to be an easy target because I had a cane. JOKE WAS ON HIM.
Ahem. Turkey Day?
After somehow coming across some KENTA on YouTube, it reminds me that you need to make me an awesome Puro compilation DVD. Christmas is coming. Step on it.
Josh-
Lee could (and should) tell the story better, but basically he and Franz started this celebration MANY moons ago. They were broke, and figured that the best way to have a holiday feast was to wait for turkey to get cheap a few weeks after Thanksgiving and then pounce on it. So, basically, it's an annual holiday potluck meal/party in between Thanksgiving and Christmas for all their friends, with cheap turkey.
Danke Funky one. All is clear now.
Funky D made the story better. With butter!
There's a CD that I left with Amanda that might just save us all from looking at "Jenna Lives" for another year.
Post a Comment